terms and conditions
For Our All Clients
VPIN aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely, and favorable manner. By engaging VPIN with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and VPIN, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- VPIN reserves the right to subcontract a third party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If clients avail of any monthly service package of VPIN then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If VPIN and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- VPIN shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, VPIN shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10-day prior notice.
- If you choose our service plan of any kind, and our team is working on that project, and you suddenly close that project, then you will have to pay 80% of that project price, after that You will be given your project.
- If you select one of our service plans and also pay in advance, then for some reason you stop that plan and demand advance payment, our company is unable to make any kind of payment.
- VPIN will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to VPIN for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. VPIN will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill, or any business asset due to the nature of the content being publicized.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of term and conditioned will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of VPIN.
- VPIN will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by VPIN .
- Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
VPIN reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email